Plastic surgery for men
Plastic surgery for men has no real difference to plastic surgery for ladies!
Special conditions have been created in our clinic for the comfort of male patients. Firstly – confidentiality. And also, highly qualified specialists and advanced equipment within the clinic.
Plastic surgery for men includes:
• Contoured plastic face.
The operation changes the contour of the chin and cheekbones by installing implants. The operation can give a more masculine look and harmonize the proportions of the face.
• Rejuvenating and image operations on the face: facelift and neck lifting, lifting of the forehead and eyebrows, eyelid plastic, correction of the nose shape and recovery of nasal breathing.
• Abdominoplasty (abdominoplasty).
• Surgical correction of the anterior abdominal wall.
• Navel correction.
Reducing the waist, eliminating the “tummy”, shaping the waist. Liposuction is often combined with abdominoplasty.
• Mastectomy with gynecomastia.
Excessively developed breast tissue in men can be surgically removed.
• Increased pectoralis and lower legs.
• Increase the contours of the pectoral muscle or improve the contours and volume of the shin. Special implants are used.
• Surgical treatment of hernias.
• Surgical treatment of varicose leg diseases.
• Cosmetic procedures.
• Injections for contour plasty of the face.
With the help of injections of a special filler based on hyaluronic acid, nasolabial folds, or some minor posttraumatic facial defects, are corrected.
• Elimination of facial wrinkles is carried out with the help of a blocker of mimic muscles of botulinum toxin A (Dysport).
• Professional cosmetological skin care for face and body.
• Cosmetic correction of the body. (Ultrason, LPG, Pressotherapy)
• Elimination of excessive sweating.
• Treatment of hair loss.
• Consultation of a cosmetologist and selection of cosmetology products for home care.
• Laser resurfacing of scars after acne.
Contact us now to get more information or a free consultation!